Tuesday 18 March 2014

I Want To Be Beyond Retro at Glasto

So today I got enough money to give to my sister to look after for payment of my Glasto ticket - feels good! Now I get to think about saving money towards an outfit which I obviously find much more enjoyable..

I've been having a little explore on Beyond Retro and have already picked out an outfit I'm a little bit in love with... it screams summer and is actually practical - even a swimming costume incase of rain and mud, mum would be proud!

I went for a 90s summer floral vibe and I was thinking back to when I was a 90s kid and those cut out clothes for dolls! 

I love the ease of the swimming costume with jeans over - no worries about a dress blowing up so you can fully relax. The trainers give height but again still with comfort! and what fest. outfit would be complete without a bumbag and some sunnies!

Click the images to shop - but hurry up before I get them all! 
All items are available from www.beyondretro.co.uk

S. x

*All opinions and views mentioned on TheStylingForecast are my own (Sarah Hill) and they are mentioned for information, enjoyment and reviewing purposes only. 

No comments:

Post a Comment